Sunday, December 1, 2013

Along the way....

A famous writer said one day... The most important thing is not reaching the peak of the mountain but the path that you go through to get there...

For quite some time now I have been pursuing a dream, and more than often I had to make detours in order to keep on track....
And now, that I have to take another alternative route, I cannot help but wonder... would I be the same person that I am if everything had gone according to the initial plan?

How can I look back and ignore the importance of all I have done in these last years....
How can I not recognize how I have grown with all that I experienced....

Certainly enough I still have the same dream and I believe that I will pursue it for as long I live. But one way or the other I am fairly proud of all that I learned along the way...
And somehow even more important than that are the wonderful persons that I have known along the way... Those that share my passion and that similarly are pursuing their own dreams...

Every once in a while I look back and analyze the choices that I did in the past... And even knowing that I could've gotten a lot closer to my final goal, at this moment I cannot say that I would've done different.,.
Or else how would I have become the person that I am now.... 

Lets just say that I will keep climbing the mountain... And while doing that I'll try to enjoy the scenery as much as possible... 

1 comment:

  1. "Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy."

    ~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

    ReplyDelete