Saturday, November 16, 2013

Changes...

Sometimes I go back and remember about I used to picture meditation. For some reason I saw it as a waste of time and felt reluctant about even trying it.

Now it's getting to be more and more of a way to find the answers that are well hidden inside of my subconscious. 
I am constantly being surprised by the paths that my mind chooses. And the peace it brings me is something that I cherish. 

It's funny that they say that with age you tend to change.... It might of been my case.
Well, not that I notice any kind of drastic changes in me. But maybe it was just the way that all the small and subtle changes accumulated along the years....

And my relation with meditation it just more proof of it.... 
I might not be wiser, but I accept the things that are and try to deal with them in the best way possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment