Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Opinions...

How can one impose own's opinion into someone else's life?

The exercise of exposing one's perspective is often requested in several moments of our day to day lives, but to be honest, is it really important?

I know for a fact that while expressing my opinion I am solely transmitting an opinion based on my own's past experiences. And with that in mind, how can I expect it to be valid for someone else? 

We are not all alike (thank God for that!), therefore one's experience is sometimes impossible to apply in a completely different life story. 

Anyhow, even though I am fully aware of this important fact, I will express my own perspective regarding some emerging topics of this society that we all live in. 

So please, feel free to express your own opinions... either about the topic itself or about my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment